Saturday, September 17, 2011

Long Time

Man I got this itch, and its killing me right now.
This past July I parted ways with the DOHC and pulled the plug on the motorcycle thing for a while. Why you say? Well to make a long story short I want a kid. I want a kid that has a father around to do things with, and well I cant guarantee I will be around, but I elevated my chances by removing one dangerous aspect of my life.
I thought it would be an easy thing to do, but it hasn't been. Every day I still long for the feeling of the wind in my face, the grease under my nails, and the satisfaction in my mind knowing that I truly can make a machine capable of propelling me. .......I often sit and wonder how a conglomeration of iron, aluminum, and various other elements found on the periodic table can evoke such strong emotion. Am i just crazy or do other people have urges like this?
MY conclusion to my question for myself is no I am not the only one who has these urges. I think many people do, but the more intelligent ones let their urges lead them to something other than the passion they have exiled from the brain. So now I think I am just in search mode. I am constantly looking for something to take the mental void of the craft and the passion of building and riding a motorcycle. I will not let this thing beat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment